Outdoors With Darryl

Hi, Welcome to my Blog! My name is Darryl Rodgers and I love to spend time in the great outdoors, enjoying God's awesome creation! I hope you enjoy some of the adventures and ideas I post here.

Google

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

18 year old helicopter pilot

I started taking flying lessons at 16 and got my private fixed wing license by the time I was 17. On my 18th birthday I earned my commercial helicopter license. Look at that goofy hairdo!

Kids, if you believe it, you can achieve it! Find out what you're good at and what you enjoy doing. Ask God to help you discover your talents and gifts. He gives talents and gifts to everybody. Prayerfully set your goals and read them daily. Be determined to go out and make it happen. My Dad used to say, "Put feet on your prayers."

When you find something you're passionate about and good at, you will find an amazing amount of energy and be able to overcome seemingly impossible odds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home